You are a CEO, Sales & Marketing Director, Category Manager, Field Merchandiser, Field Sales Specialist or Field Promoter. Your working area is typically in Retail and Out of home channels for consumer goods.
While striving to continuously augment your “Customer Engagement”, you typically encounter the following challenges:
- How can we accelerate our route to “The Perfect Store” and “Perfect Presence”?
- Are we spending the right time with the right customer and the right channel?
- How can we ensure that we always have the right information about the customer and the channel to hand on an ‘ad hoc’ basis?
- How can we optimise our field resource planning for optimum coverage of the region?
- How can we create transparency in crucial customer/channel information throughout the organisation whilst at the same time reducing administration?
- How can we connect better to our customers and save them time?
- How can we use predictive analyses to make the right choices?
FMCG365 is based on these industry standards and optimises every role in your organisation to master your daily FMCG activities. Our solution aims to get users out of their office to facilitate maximum deployment in the field. With its seamless interaction between office staff and field sales representatives, FMCG365 offers an integrated solution for optimum customer engagement.
True leadership is only within reach with brand or customer loyalty. To build this, you need a plan with clear objectives. Avento helps you devise and implement this. The FMCG365 platform makes it easy for you to check how everything is running and gives you insights and data to improve campaigns.
Everyone an expert at planning with Avento05-12-2018
FMCG365 – Planning tools
Efficient CRM cannot exist without the possibility of swiftly and easily changing work schedules. Because when you manage client relations, you depend on other people’s schedule too. On top of that, an FMCG environment requires specific actions and setups – store checks, sales support, supply management – that allow you to act quickly.
Read more >
Three advantages of Avento’s account card16-10-2018
FMCG365 – Master data
Avento’s FMCG365 is a mobile CRM solution with a set of powerful qualities that can further strengthen your leading position. FMCG365 is based on the common standards on the FMCG market and is easily configurable according to the specific needs of your company. In this blog, we will shed some light on all the different functions.
Read more >
Avento FMCG365. Breweries know why.03-08-2018
Two breweries recently chose Avento as their CRM partner. The two Belgian breweries will work with Avento to bring a rich palette of Brabant classics and Ardenne high-yeast beer to the market. These deserving beers, the names of which we cannot (yet) reveal, will emulate the values of Duvel, Vedett, Gouden Carolus, Maneblusser, and the Westmalles. Success will hopefully generate success. The breweries Moortgat, Het Anker, and de Abdij from Westmalle have previously opted for Avento’s FMCG356.
Read more >