Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service & Resource Optimization
Create a seamless, complete service experience with Dynamics 365 for Field Service. The built-in intelligence allows you to solve service problems before they arise, to reduce operating costs and deliver positive experiences on site.
- Get the right resources in the right place at the right time.
- Optimise your management for the field sales team. Schedule people and equipment with flexible planning options for workflows for both customer service staff and telephone agents, including precise appointment scheduling.
- Make sure that it becomes easier to correctly manage and maintain service contracts and installed products for both your customers and sites with management software for the field sales team.
- A better understanding of contract information accelerates your invoicing process and makes it more accurate whilst enabling you to help your field sales team identify new sales possibilities.
- Have the right resources for every job.
- Manage stock updates and history at all your sites, including warehouses, repositories and trucks. Real-time updates ensure that your inventory is always up-to-date, enabling you to keep better track of your service stock, resulting in fewer write-offs and better forecasts.
- Improve your technicians’ field processes and productivity.
- Provide native mobile apps with real-time and offline data. Whatever device data your technicians use, they can view customer information and access support at any time.
Connected field sales team
- Lower costs because your technicians only need to connect when it is really necessary.
- Detect and resolve problems remotely with devices connected to the Internet of Things. Identify problems before customers are even aware of them, and resolve them remotely.
- Make your customers the focus of every interaction.
- Deliver a complete, customer-focused experience. Dynamics 365 enables companies’ field sales teams to keep customers up-to-date, communicate more easily and ensure positive interactions in every step of the service chain