Avento is looking for a Project Manager
Are you a person with the ambition to grow as much as you can on a personal level? Do you distinguish yourself from others as a natural leader with a sound business-process knowledge and a strong affinity for IT?
Are you passionate about providing, supported by IT? Do you see an exciting challenge in problems rather than be troubled by them? Are you a team player?
…then Avento is made for you!
Education & Experience
- Master of Engineering or IT
- Additional Masters (Applied Economics, Management) or equivalent through experience
- Project Management certificates are not a must. Hands–on experience is at least as important to us.
- Experience in IT projects is an absolute must, preferably related to CRM
- Communicating with customers and navigating with senior stakeholders is part of your comfort zone
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a business environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a project leader/manager
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English and French
Avento is looking for a driven and ‘hands-on’ Project Manager, able to achieve successes in projects from business scoping & analysis until the very final validation steps. Your success is measured on a basis of customer satisfaction, supported by tangible results based on time, quality & total costs.
We need you to be able to deeply understand the client’s needs. Your experience in commercial business processes can’t exist without a profound technical insight. Avento offers continuous support and training and combines this with providing you with the necessary challenges. The combination of these aspects will contribute to a steep personal development as an outstanding Project Manager.
You are responsible for the project’s success and will have to keep the following aspects in mind:
- Solution Envisioning – Project Scoping, set-up of the Project Charter and Business Case
- Detailed functional & technical analysis
- Setting up and maintaining the relevant Project Management Office tools
- Firmly controlling planning, risks, cost & quality
- Measuring the progress of the projects and providing flexible solutions whenever the road proves to be more bumpy than anticipated
- Coaching your team members, so the end will be met as timely and as well as possible
- Guarding your project scope, combined with flexible responsiveness to scope-changes from the client, all in line of a rigorous follow-up process
- Follow-up of your ‘Actuals’ compared to the planned budget and translating this to invoicing
- Constant communication with your clients during the whole project
- Internal status reports to the management team
Growing towards other functions in the company will always happen in parallel with your own desires and ambitions.
- You want to invest in further enhancing your Project Management skills
- You’re a true team player
- You are a listener and a talker, but you weigh your words carefully
- You easily build good relations with all of your stakeholders
- You’re a leader, a coach with a high EQ and IQ
- You have a knack for understanding customer’s needs
- An analytical mindset is key for translating the business-requirements to practical & customer-friendly solutions
- You have an eye for detail and yet you always have your “helicopter view” in the back of your head
- You work meticulously so the icing on the cake your customer demanded isn’t forgotten
- You don’t give up and you are an optimist
- You work pragmatically and in a result-orientated way
- You work autonomously, but always in a team
- You’re a problem solver – you can turn issues into challenges and easily come up with creative solutions for them
- You realise the best solutions for clients are much more than mere technology
- Opportunities for personal development
- A challenging job with a variety of career paths
- Personal guidance
- Room for innovation and initiative
- The possibility to grow with the company
- A humane approach and a great atmosphere
- A competitive salary based on your expertise and knowledge