Avento is looking for a Consultant
Are you someone for whom personal professional development is a priority?
Do you pride yourself on being a strong communicator with a feel for commercial business processes?
Are you passionate about IT and mobile apps? Do you consider every issue to be a challenge? Are you a team player?
…then Avento is made for you!
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a customer-relationship based environment
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English and preferably French
- You have a knack for all things IT
- You are an outstanding communicator: you know when to listen and when to speak
- You can easily understand and analyse a customer’s needs
- You have an analytical mindset, crucial to translate business-requirements to practical & user-friendly solutions
- You work in a result-orientated way and are pragmatic
- You work autonomously, but always in a team
- You’re a problem solver – you can turn issues into challenges and easily come up with creative solutions for them
- You realise the best solutions for clients are much more than mere technology
- You are flexible in your working hours: when the going gets tough, you get going
Avento is looking for an ambitious CRM consultant who will become one of the driving forces of our company. You are key for the set-up of Microsoft Dynamics CRM environments and will provide training of our variety of CRM integrations. You work with software used in many different domains of our economy and has a vast potential of other extensions and uses.
You will be responsible for a number of activities, ranging from gauging our client’s demand, analysis and advice about the solutions/software and configuration/customisation, support, coaching and training. You’ll be able to hone your own skills quickly by working together with our other developers. You and your team will be responsible for the quality of both the development process and the end product.
- A challenging job with a variety of career paths
- Opportunities for personal development
- Personal guidance
- Room for innovation and initiative
- The possibility to grow with the company
- A humane approach and a great atmosphere
- A competitive salary based on your expertise and knowledge
Are our values also your values? Are you the man or woman to lift the quality of our CRM products to new heights?
Then we really look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in the mailbox of firstname.lastname@example.org !