You sell top-quality products, projects or services internationally. You have a complex Go-to-Market model and work with various stakeholders to offer your customer the best “customer journey”.
While striving to continuously augment your “Customer Engagement”, you typically encounter the following challenges:
- Are we spending the right time with the right customer and stakeholder for the right reason?
- How can we set ourselves apart and underline the added value we can offer a customer?
- How can we ensure that we always have the right information about the customer and stakeholder to hand on an ‘ad hoc’ basis?
- How can we continuously improve our forecasts in light of our customers’ dynamic requirements?
- How can we ensure that our representatives in the field always have up-to-date documentation?
- How can we run campaigns with accurate tracking and ROI calculation?
- How can we optimise our contract handling, quotation and order process?
- How can we optimise up-selling and cross-selling?
- How can we turn a “complaint” into a “virtue”, with accurate tracking by the right person with the right responsibility and with the right feedback to the customer?
- How can we improve our predictive analyses?
- How can we optimise our field resource planning for optimum coverage of the region?
- How can we create transparency in crucial customer/channel information throughout the organisation whilst at the same time reducing administration?
- How can we use innovative technology to help our staff achieve maximum performance?
Industry365 is based on these industry standards and optimises every role in your organisation to master your daily industrial activities. Our solution aims to get users out of their office to facilitate maximum deployment in the field. With its seamless interaction between office staff and field sales representatives, Industry365 offers an integrated solution for optimum Customer Engagement.
True leadership is only within reach with brand or customer loyalty. To build this, you need a plan with clear objectives. Avento helps you devise and implement this. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform makes it easy for you to check how everything is running and gives you insights and data to improve campaigns.
Uniquely in the CRM market, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a highly flexible business platform and a world leader in innovation and usability.
Just start with what you need and you can add applications as your business grows.